We presented NCG group interest to-
H.E. James A. Michel, President of Seychelles, Hon’ble Mr. Jean Paul Adam, Minister of Minister of Finance, Trade and the Blue Economy, and to Senior Representatives of Seychelles Investment Board CEO Rupert Simeon.
Indian Ambassador at Seychelles Mr.Panda was presented too.
Inspection adds value whenever quality control is required .It offers its clients a straightforward way to limit commercial risks when importing or exporting your goods. Our inspections help you:
- Ensure product specifications (measurements, material, functions) comply with the order
- Ensure the quantity produced (finished and packed) matches with the quantity ordered
- Ensure visual appearance (color, finish) matches with product ordered
- Verify packaging, labeling, instructions and markings comply with mandatory standards
Effective inspection is dynamic, drawing attention to everything that is happening, searching and providing for the problems associated with product quality. Effective identification of the problem requires verification checks after each stage.
- FIRST STAGE: The objective of an first stage or Pre Production Inspection , is to identify defective materials or components prior to the production process, thereby minimizing the risk of non-conformities and allowing for timely corrections where necessary.
- SECOND STAGE: The second stage or In-line Product Inspection, checks semi-finished or finished goods part-way through the production process. Generally, this takes place when between 40% of your order has been produced and 20% export-packed. Doing so improves your control over production and allows for timely correction of defects and improvements to quality.
- FINAL STAGE: It ensures that the production complies with your specifications and/or the terms of your purchase order or letter of credit. The final stage or Pre Shipment Inspection , checks finished products when at least 80% of your order has been produced and export-packed. Samples are selected at random, according to standards and procedures.
It is important that inspection shall be in line/sync as per the category or product being inspected. Different types of inspection : pre production,during production,random sampling,piece by piece sampling etc. It becomes all the more important to get material verified from all critical to quality parameters before being shipped out of manufacturing location.
Hence, isn’t it evident that material shall thoroughly be inspected and verified by competent experts to avoid any failures at customer site .