Customized Aluminium components supplied to European customer at competitive price lower than other low cost countries. Technical solution provided to customer to improvise component design delivering significant cost reduction.
Inspection For Premium High Quality Handles For Leading European Buyer .
NCG Team did :
- Product specifications (measurements, material, functions) comply with the order
- Quantity produced (finished and packed) matches with the quantity ordered
- Visual appearance (color, finish) matches with product ordered
- Verify packaging, labeling, instructions and markings comply with mandatory standards
NCG team participated in Indo- Africa Summit recently held in NEW DELHI.
We were invited as selected audience for meeting with President of GABON. Had meeting with Embassy officials of Malawi, Congo and Tanzania. It was really very encouraging to see support from Government agencies from both India and Africa. This shall begin new era to existing business relationship between us. NCG look forward to work with many potential business houses in Africa.
We presented NCG group interest to-
H.E. James A. Michel, President of Seychelles, Hon’ble Mr. Jean Paul Adam, Minister of Minister of Finance, Trade and the Blue Economy, and to Senior Representatives of Seychelles Investment Board CEO Rupert Simeon.
Indian Ambassador at Seychelles Mr.Panda was presented too.
Ravi Nandan Sinha- Associate Director, had the privilege to be part of Business Meeting organised in honor of:H.E. Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, President of the United Republic of Tanzania. We met senior industry members from Tanzania who accomapnied the delegation. There were many fruitful discussions which soon will translate into business. Look forward for more enagaged such business summits by Assocham.
Working on assignment for Kenyan hospital chain for developing vendor base for regular hospital requirements, patient care items. We will be managing end to end procurement process for this client.
1) Identification of items for cost reduction
2) Identifying potential vendors, negotiations and contracts
3) Managing procurement, deliveries and pre-dispatch inspections.